Thursday, October 18, 2007

ciudad de noche

It came with my Toshiba. Doesn't it feel like you're standing on the edge of one of these buildings looking down on the city? I love black & white pictures and I love cityscapes at night. So I'm cliché. What else is new?

TGI(Almost)F! I stayed up all night studying for a midterm last night. I'm so glad it's over and this weekend's homecoming. And one of my friends turned 21 yesterday. It's gonna be a good time.

I was talking to La Nuit Americaine a few days ago and we both feel like our lives are at a standstill. By lives I mean our social lives. It's just really hard to venture out of your clique and meet other people. And by people I mean guys. Do the rest of you also feel this way? I've been trying really hard to expand my social circle since the beginning of this semester, but it's been disappointing so far. But it's only October. I'm sure things will start to look up soon.

No comments: