Friday, September 21, 2007

Hey Everybody!

This is my first real entry in this blog since the infamous, "freedom from work." It's been three weeks into the school year, and I've already had some crazy times. But more importantly I've been focusing on my school work. I've realized that my parents are paying for my education, so I gosta step it up.
The classes I'm taking are:
Middle Eastern Studies
Macroeconomics
Calculus 3
Chemistry 1

I've also increased my ghetto speak since returning to Northeastern. The starting of this semester was insane. My apartment was not furnished and therefore was unable to be lived in for two weeks. In that time my roomates and I have lived/slept/eaten/pooped in various places on campus. The most prominent being a friend's 2 person dorm which held 9 people for a week. But as of today my apartment is fully equipped with a couch, dining table, tv stand (no tv yet), and 4 beds. It's shaping out to be a balling place to live, and I hope you guys will all get to see the finished product.

My roomates and I have been getting along, but mostly because we hardly see each other. I thought that this year was going to be a disaster with all of us being so different and having to live together, but it's turned out quiet pleasant. We are all on such different schedules that we only see each other at night.

I called all you mothers yesterday so I don't want any not keeping in touch business going around. Yay to those who answered, boo to those who didn't, and wtf to those who don't accept incoming calls. I'm currently in the library outlining my chemistry textbook (we dont have internet either), and reading about the Jena 6.

I'm really looking forward to coming home for columbus day, I ridiculously miss home by the way (maybe because building furniture makes you appreciate your parents greatly). I hope you are all doing well in school nad enjoying your time to the fullest (we're sophomores yo!).

Love, Prebz.

1 comment:

Alex said...

you need to get some furniture asap! unfortunately, i don't think i'll be able to make it next weekend or the one after that because of my film production class. it takes up a buttload of time and i'll need the weekends to edit (which is totally cool and i should tell you about sometime!).