Tuesday, September 11, 2007

that time of the month y'all

I feel sorry for the lack of posting but the past few weeks since my return to school have been hectic like no other, and I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat. I also apologize because this is going to be a vent entry, mostly because I'm pmsing like a mother effer. Everything is going very well so I don't want to leave the wrong impression. I am happy here and I would LOVE a visit from you guys or anyone this semester. My question is though..

What do you do when you can't stand a roommate anymore?

Everything she does urks you me the point where you just hermit in your bedroom and try to block out her voice. I could go on forever listing my negative opinion of her, but I'll try to be the bigger person.

I just forgot over the summer how competitive, self-absorbed, neurotic and over-analytical the college-setting could be. As much as I try to avoid the influence of others who behave like crazies (best way for me to word it), it does get to me. And rather than finding outlets for my feelings, like calling friends (my bad, as usual), I do tend to let it build up to where I have to anonymously express my frustrations online like a lame-o. Balancing class, work, activities and everything else that comes along is hard enough without stressing myself out because of others.

One a much more optimistic note! College is fun, I'm just moody. I have to stop thinking over these things and just go with the flow.


MISSS YOUU! Hope you are all doing well- study hard

PS: On facebook there is now a group- "I remember Michael Hendrickson" It mentions all those whom we lost in four years (shoshana, belinda, teddy, johnny chen). I thought I'd let you all know that Belinda was a classmate of one of my roommates after she transferred to Scarsdale HS. She still rocked the sweats, monotone outfits and big bookbags like it was nobody's business.

No comments: