Sunday, September 16, 2007

it ain't your fault sally

Helloo world wide web.
Well, KD Wampag, even though I have never had a roommate before, I can imagine the frustrations that can arise after being confined in a single room with someone for so many hours. I think La Nuit Americane has provided some good advice. Hopefully your roommate has good hygiene and is not incapable of controlling her bladder.

I have been super busy now that school has started, but I don't think I would have it any other way. This semester, the cost of textbooks was like no other. I am taking Financial Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Macro, Communications and Business Statistics (This will be the third time I will be taking statistics and hopefully the last).

I've also been busy filling out applications because I've been bitching about transferring for the past year. I realize now how silly it was to say, 'I'm definitely transferring' even before I stepped foot into college. If I end up transferring in the spring I will be excited, but I'll be just as happy to stay where I am now. I think this current school offers a lot of things. I just couldn't see that before because I was so stubborn. Now I am trying to hunt down the Dean and get all the forms filled out. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I hope those who had a long weekend enjoyed theirs. I enjoyed mine with Ty, the stye in my eye. I went to the dentist Wednesday and found out that all my wisdom teeth will likely have to be extracted. I will likely go sometime during break. I'm reeally looking forward to it.

Anyway, all is well here. I hope the same is true for you. I'm looking forward to reading about all your adventures.

1 comment:

Alex said...

miss you edelweiss! come hang out with me k?